Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taco Soup

Ok. I know everyone has their own Taco Soup recipe, and I have tried several! But this one takes the gold medal for me. I made it for my Halloween party this past year and I should have made a double batch of it. People LOVED it!


Ingredients
2 pounds ground beef
1 package taco seasoning mix
1 1/2 cups water
1 can mild chili beans
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 (10oz) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (Rotel)
1 (4oz) can chopped green chilies
1 package ranch salad dressing mix


Directions
In a large pot, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

You can serve tortilla chips on the side with shredded cheese and sour cream, maybe some black olives.. Or.. just eat it with crackers like we do! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment