Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spinach and Chicken Alfredo Hot Pockets

Ok, So I made this up last night after looking around the internet. I am so proud of me!! They were amazing!

1 cup of chopped up spinach
1 cup shredded mozzarella
One pack of boneless chicken boiled and cut up (I used a pack of tenderloins)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Half a bag of those Bacon pieces (I guess about half a cup)
1 Roll of Refrigerated Pizza Dough
1 jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
Egg Wash (egg and a tsp of water mixed up)


Directions:
Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Cut your Pizza Dough into several sections. I got about 6 total after I rolled it out and cut it.
Spoon chicken mixture into the middle of a section of the dough and fold over filing until all edges are sealed. Place fold side down on a sprayed cookie sheet.
Brush the top with the egg wash.

Bake on 400 for about 15 minutes.. until the dough is done.

YUM-O! Really! And very easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment